Turning your PLR articles into videos is one of the easiest ways to repurpose your content and it opens up a whole new traffic generation channel and a whole new segment of people to consume your content.
- Choose listicles kind of articles. A listicle is a short-form of writing that uses a list as its thematic structure. (For example “8 Ways To Overcome Stress”)
- Break down the article in a number of slides.
- Find for each slide a corresponding image or short video footage to illustrate the content of the specific paragraph.
- Edit the article into short, on-sentence paragraphs. The shorter your paragraphs are the better.
- Choose the background music.
- Are you adding a voice over (your own, outsourced, or auto-generated voice over)?
- Are you letting the video play just with text, images and music?
- Choose an editing software like Camtasia or a free editing software as https://www.openshot.org to put together your choice of images, footage video, text, music and voice over.
- Alternatively, use a software as Content Samurai that will make the whole process faster and easier, with no need of any editing skills.
- If you are doing the video for Youtube, create a thumbnail image with a free software as Picmaker (https://www.picmaker.com).
- Add a branded Intro with your logo or the title of the article. Use software as Viddyoze to create such intro.
- Add a branded outro with a specific call to action. Use software as Viddyoze to create such outro.
- Add an overlay on the bottom left or right of your videos with your logo. You can use online free tools as Kapwing Studio (https://www.kapwing.com/studio) for this purpose.
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: