Re-writing PLR articles is a whole different game than rebranding an eBook or a report (where you can keep most of the content intact). A bigger re-writing effort is required, but it could be easily done if you are focused and you follow the checklist here blow.
- Change the title (most important)
- Add keyword in first paragraph if optimizing for SEO.
- Rewrite one paragraph at a time.
- Reshuffle some of the paragraphs. This works well when you have a listicle type of article.
- Insert your voice and opinions within the articles. (that’s essential)
- Use references where possible.
- Insert quotes to lend credibility.
- Run article through Copyscape.
- Add related images in blog post.
Check out Arun Chandran’s “PLR Rewriting Formula” for more details.
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: