Written content is the most flexible form of PLR because you can repurpose it in so many ways. This checklist will reveal how to turn your written content into a product with high perceived value with no hint that it was initially PLR.
- Change the name of the product.
- Copy the text content and past it in a Google Docs new document. Then go to “Format” in the menu, click and choose “Clear formatting”. Now you have a clean document that you can start formatting in any way you want.
- Add your own voice to the content. Come with your own case studies, resources and fast action plans.
- Flip the content (optional) by turning the text-based content into video, audio, mindmaps, worksheets and checklists.
- Mix the content with other valuable PLR content, adding more value and making the content still more unique.
- Add new images, icons and graphics to make the content easier and more interesting to consume.
- Apply full visual rebranding. Not just eCovers and packshots, but also on the PDF files, Slides and videos.
PRO TIP: This is not about rewriting the text as with PLR articles. It’s more about adding your own experience and case studies and making it yours.
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: