Visual Rebranding is essential when using PLR. The main visual rebranding effort is going to be around the new eCover creation.
- Get rid of all existing graphics
- Start by defining your target audience. Be as specific as possible.
- Choose the dominant color for your new rebranded product. Take into account your target audience and the nature of your product.
- Use Coolors.co to find the rest of the colors that you will use for your graphics (2-3 max).
- Create a logo for your product. This is optional, but highly recommended.
- Follow this formula when creating your logo: Icon + Fonts + Colors.
- Check how your newly created logo fits on an eCover and as a header of your website.
- Create the flat graphics (2D) for your eCover components (Report, eBook, iPad, iPhone, etc). Use Canva or Photoshop.
- Create the 3D mockups for your eCovers using a tool as eCoverAuthority.
- Create social media banners including your eCover Mockups.
- Apply your graphics on your sales page, eBook and/or report, and the rest of your product components.
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: