Rebranding PLR videos may seem challenging compared to rebranding text content but this checklist will show you how to rebrand PLR videos with ease.
- Make sure the PLR videos do not contain any branding elements.
- Add a branded Intro with your product name/logo. Use software as Viddyoze to create such intro. Do that on each video.
- Add an overlay on the bottom left or right of your videos with your product name/logo. You can use online free tools as Kapwing Studio (https://www.kapwing.com/studio) for this purpose.
- Add text overlay with the topic of each specific video. (Optional)
- Add your own video intro to the PLR video training, presenting your course and “your colleague” that will be doing the video training.
- Host the rebranded video training inside a members’ area with your brand, logo and colors of your rebranded product.
- Add transcripts under each video.
- Add resources and links under each video.
- Add an action plan, a worksheet, a mind map, templates or anything that may add value to the videos.
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: