Before using your PLR, it’s important to start with this checklist.
Once you answer the questions listed in this checklist, you will have the clarity as to what your objectives are and what to do next with your PLR.
1. What’s your core objective with your PLR product?
- Build your email list
- Create or enhance your sales funnel
- Build your brand as an expert
- Resell for fast profits
- Create a full-fledged product
- Create a bonus for your product or an affiliate product
2. What’s your niche?
- Health & Fitness
- Self Help
- Survival Preparedness
- Local Marketing
- Planners & Journals
3. Define your core target audience.
- What are their interests?
- What’s the main challenge that they are facing?
- How are you planning to help your core audience overcome their challenges?
- Is your audience online or offline?
- What are the socio demographics of your audience?
4. What’s the delivery format of your PLR Product?
- Blog posts
- Cheat sheets
5. What’s the main component of your offer?
- Mix of the above
6. What’s your traffic strategy?
- Your email list
- Affiliate traffic
- Social media posts
- FB groups
- Youtube traffic
- Paid Facebook traffic
- Promoted pins
- Paid Google traffic
- Paid Youtube traffic
- Other traffic
Keep learning! >> Check out the next post in the #plrkickstart series below: