Seasonal content is important for so many blogs, especially lifestyle blogs and mom blogs, as well as recipe bloggers. If you have time to write a ton of fall content, great! If not, consider using this done-for-you fall PLR blog content to keep your content calendar full and your readers happy!
This is a 536 word article that talks about 5 fun fall activities for families to do together. The article goes into detail about each activity, but it would be easy to edit it or rewrite it completely to make it unique.
BLOG PRO TIP #1
To make your blog content unique, change the title or the content of the PLR article – or both. Add personal stories, examples and your opinions to put your own spin on it.
See this PLR article on my blog here >> 5 QUALITY FALL ACTIVITIES EVERY FAMILY SHOULD ENJOY
This is a 578 word done-for-you article that talks about fall cleaning projects you can do at home with your kids and about what they can learn from each of the projects mentioned.
BLOG PRO TIP #2
Use 2 or more related articles on your blog and interlink them to optimize SEO. The more content you write on a particular topic, the more Google will see you as an authority on that subject.
See this PLR article on my blog here >> 4 FALL CLEANING PROJECTS THAT PROVIDE TEACHABLE MOMENTS FOR YOUR KIDS
Seasonal decorating is extremely popular on Pinterest, as well as frugal living, so this topic will do great on Pinterest.
Even if you don’t completely rewrite the article completely, you could add you own ideas and take your own pictures to make this content even better.
BLOG PRO TIP #3
If you don’t want to take your own photos (or you don’t have time), you can get stock images for free.
This PLR article bundle includes:
- 15 articles for individuals wanting to feel great through the fall season.
- Suggested affiliate programs to monetize your articles – just add your affiliate links.
Topics Included in this PLR Bundle:
- All Natural Mood Boosters
- Autumn Scents to Reduce Stress
- Fall Comfort Foods with a Healthy Twist
- Fall Picking – A Healthy Activity to Bond as a Family
- 5 Quick Pick-Me-Ups for the Fall Season
- Healthy Benefits of Fall Weather
- Healthy “Bowl” Game Snack Ideas
- Healthy Fall Activities for Families to Share
- How to Get More Sunlight during the Cool Months
- Re-energize with a Crisp, Autumn Stroll
- 7 Cool Weather Activities to Elevate Your Endorphins
- 6 Tips for a Deep Rejuvenating Sleep
- Snapping Pictures on an Autumn Walk
- Taking Control of Fall Allergies
- The Relaxing Sounds of Fall
Use this done for you fall decor PLR content bundle to teach your audience a variety of ways to decorate for autumn with simple yet effective displays. Show them what they can do to make their home feel like the fall season. People LOVE to decorate and do their own DIY projects. Use these articles to help them!
Here’s what’s included in this PLR bundle of done for you fall content:
Section 1 – “Autumn Decor: Simple and Effective Autumn Display” Report
You’ll get a 21-Page report all about fall decor and effective display ideas. This is a great opt-in because it talks about ideas to design in this fall.
Use this report to grow your subscriber list.
Here’s what you’ll get in the report:
Autumn Decor: Simple and Effective Autumn Display Report
- Getting Inspiration Online
- Simple but Effective Indoor Display Ideas
- Eight Ways to Transform a Simple Candle
- How to Make Autumn Cushion Covers and Transform Your Living Room
- Indoor Flower Arrangements for Fall
- Make Your Own Autumn Potpourri
- Autumn Craft Ideas for Kids
- Four Autumn Salt Dough Ideas
- Pumpkin Display Ideas for Your Porch
- Six DIY Fall Wreaths (A Round-Up)
Section 2 – 10 PLR Articles (all the articles above broken into individual articles for you to use)
This section is where you can guide your readers to sign up for the main opt-in report or let them know more details are available in a report that is for sale.
- Getting Inspiration Online (583 words)
- Simple but Effective Indoor Display Ideas (589 words)
- Eight Ways to Transform a Simple Candle (526 words)
- How to Make Autumn Cushion Covers and Transform Your Living Room (517 words)
- Indoor Flower Arrangements for Fall (503 words)
- Make Your Own Autumn Potpourri (508 words)
- Autumn Craft Ideas for Kids (580 words)
- Four Autumn Salt Dough Ideas (534 words)
- Pumpkin Display Ideas for Your Porch (527 words)
- Six DIY Fall Wreaths (a round-up) (588 words)
BLOG PRO TIP #4
Use several or all of these articles to create a blog post series and email your list everyday with a new fall decor idea! Don’t forget to interlink the blog posts in the series to optimize for SEO, since these posts are on a related topic.
Section 3 – Royalty Free Images
Section 4 – Social Media Blurbs
Section 5 – Keyword Research
BLOG PRO TIP #5
Collaborate with other bloggers to share their posts in a round-up – like the one mentioned in #10 above. Round up posts are a type of list post and also do really well on Pinterest. If you don’t already know bloggers in your niches, Perlu is an active site created specifically for brands and bloggers to collaborate. There are also Facebook groups entirely dedicated to sourcing leads for round posts.
DFY Comfort Food PLR Bundle
People dream of cozy fall days with their favorite comfort food cooking in the oven while smells drift through the house.
Comfort food is one of those words that has a different meaning for each person that hears it. Usually it’s associated with warm memories that have happened in the past or present with people that you loved.
When the weather gets rainy and the season transitions from summer to fall – people start thinking about the comfort food they enjoy.
This is a topic that can be used in many different niches such as parenting, cooking, magazines, lifestyle and many more.
Comfort food causes people to feel happy and be positive because there are so many positive memories that come these meals. Even if they didn’t have them as children – people make their own families and celebrate their lives with those they love.
BLOG PRO TIP #6
Put these recipes in your own meal planner and take pictures of them to add to your blog posts to make these articles one-of-a-kind.
Done-For-You Comfort Food Content Bundle (PLR Articles & Reports)
Section 1 – High Quality Articles
This includes 20 high quality articles that help you boost traffic with all of the great comfort food ideas, information and tips that people LOVE and are looking for. You’ll get a great selection of different types of articles in this pack. In the Comfort Cooking PLR bundle you’ll get 20 articles all about food that people enjoy and the topics will talk about ideas that people are interested in hearing about.
Here are the articles included:
- Try These Comfort Foods For Breakfast
- Different Ways to Make Grilled Cheese
- 6 Pasta Recipes You Need to Try
- Soothing Soups to Help You On a Bad Day
- Chicken-Based Comfort Dishes
- Beef-Based Comfort Dishes
- Vegetable Sides For Your Sunday Dinner
- Ways to Make Macaroni and Cheese
- Try Shepherd’s Pie For a Comfort Meal
- Easy One-Pan Meals to Feed the Family
- Potato Dishes That Warm the Belly
- Tips For Preparing Wholesome Comfort Foods
- Desserts Following Your Favorite Dinner
- Enjoy These Comfort Sandwiches For Lunch
- Comfort Foods That Use Your Leftovers
- How to Make Comfort Food Healthier
- Comfort Foods You Can Make in the Slow Cooker
- Tips For Freezing Your Favorite Comfort Foods
- 5 Comfort Food Casseroles to Try
- Wholesale Vegetarian Dinner Ideas
Section 2 – Soups, Stews and Chili Articles
Soups, stews and chilis are the classic comfort food. If you’re a food blogger these would fit nicely on your blog and you can even cook them all year long.
These work during the winter because they are hearty and warm, they work during the school year because most of them can be put into a slow cooker for those busy days and then during the hot summer they work (if it isn’t too hot outside) because you’re busy all day enjoying the sun or just don’t want to turn on your stove so again you’d use a slow cooker and throw everything in the pot in the morning.
Baking is definitely classified as comfort food – think cinnamon rolls, zuchinni bread and cookies. These are comfort foods that will remind your readers of after school treats and holiday get togethers.
Section 4 – Cooking With Cast Iron Report
If your readers have never used a cast iron skillet before, these articles would be very helpful. You probably have people on your list that have never tried cast iron, but will fall in love once they do. This report is a great one to get people started.
Section 5 – Turning Leftovers Into Casseroles Report
Leftovers… sometimes you’ll pack them in the fridge and think, “Oh yeah, this is going to be so good for lunch tomorrow.” then when you get there the next day they are gone. Those are the best meals because family members eat them quickly.
Then there are the meals that no one will touch. Being creative and thinking of ideas to turn them from leftovers into another meal that your family will eat and enjoy can be a challenge.
Help your readers come up with ideas using this report.
In this PLR bundle you’re getting 67 pages of content that include articles and reports. You can make use of this content on your blogs, in your email autoresponder series or put the articles together and create an opt in for your audience.
But anyway you look at it these food articles will help increase your traffic because people LOVE food. I don’t know about you, but when I get together with friends or family – food we’ve had or recipes we’ve cooked recently always seem to come up. Food is a universal topic and everyone loves a good meal.
Grab your Comfort Food PLR pack and start giving ideas to your audience today.
Can you use any of this fall PLR content?
I sure hope so!
I’m planning to do more rounds up like this, so leave me a comment and let me know what kind of done-for-you content you need for your blog or online business.