Crowdsourcing is a method of getting ideas, content, solutions, or support from a group of people or community, rather than from employees or suppliers in-house.
Why should you be teaching your audience about crowdsourcing?
Because tapping into the wisdom of a larger group of people helps you:
- Find unusual, out-of-the-box ideas with a fresh perspective
- Get direct input from your target market, so you know your output is what they want
- Cut costs on a wide variety of tasks
- Build a close relationship with customers, since they can be intimately involved in your business
And you can use Content Sparks done-for-you short course on Crowdsourcing Essentials to get started.
This is a short course that’s perfect for creating things like:
- A new list-building lead magnet
- An automated eCourse delivered via email or other platform
- A surprise resource for current customers and clients
- A value-added bonus for another course or offer
- A ‘welcome’ bonus for new clients
- A quick, low-price product you can offer your list for instant cash flow
…or anywhere else you need content in your business.
Here’s a rundown of the modules/topics you’ll cover in Crowdsourcing Essentials:
- Module 1 – How Crowdsourcing Works
- Module 2 – Crowdsourcing Content Creation
- Module 3 – Crowdsourcing for Marketing
- Module 4 – Crowdsourcing Design
- Module 5 – Crowdsourcing Microtasks
- Module 6 – Crowdfunding
- Module 7 – Crowdsourcing Tips and Best Practices
- Module 8 – Crowdsourcing Mistakes to Avoid
And here are all the materials you’ll get:
- Course Book (6,002 words, 32 pages)
- Action Guide (19 pages – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (1,769 words, 17 pages – A high-level overview of each module of the course)
- Graphics (4 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png)
- Crowdsourcing Resources and Examples (15 of the best crowdsourcing and crowdfunding platforms with examples for you business)
- Social Media Posts (10 tips about crowdsourcing for sharing on any social media platform)
- Bonus! Crowdsourcing Big List of Ideas (65 ideas people have used for crowdsourcing)
Sound like something your audience could benefit from?
Head here to get your license for Crowdsourcing Essentials at 50% off:
Enjoy your weekend and talk soon,
P.S. Crowdsourcing Essentials won’t be included in next month’s Summer Spotlights series of specials. So if you think your audience would enjoy tapping into the power of crowdsourced content, ideas, tasks, funding and more…
Then definitely grab the Spotlight Special this weekend while it’s only $18.50 (regularly $37).
Time remaining to get 50% off: