Welcome to I Heart PLR!
If you’re like most of my readers,
- You’re the motivated type with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have big dreams for your business (even if you’re still just getting started) and even bigger dreams for your life.
- You’re a self-starter, you love to learn and you’re willing to take chances and work hard.
- You know you want to help people and you believe that there is plenty of opportunity to go around.
But something keeps getting in your way. There just seems to be too much to do and not enough time.
You have too many ideas and you keep getting distracted. And deep down, you may not even be sure that you’ve got what it takes.
My goals for this blog are to…
- Encourage you
- Give you the confidence you need to keep moving forward and
- Empower you to achieve your biggest goals
Here are some of the ways I’d love to help you:
- Advice and lessons learned from someone that has been in your shoes. And believe me, I have.
- Practical tools and shortcuts to get the job done faster, easier and better. Whatever the “job” may be.
- Strategies for productivity, time management and organization.
- Articles and tips to help you learn about blogging and marketing and sales… oh my!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You know you want to help people, but you’re not sure exactly how to do that.
- You have skills, but you’re not sure how to use them online.
- You know you’re smart, but you’re having trouble putting all the pieces together.
- You sometimes wonder if you’re in over your head.
- You’re tired of working your butt off and not getting results.
- You’re secretly afraid that you might be wasting the precious little time that you have.
Let’s get real…
- Do you feel like it’s impossible to get everything done that you need to do?
- Do you worry that you’re not good enough and that others will think you’re an imposter?
- Do you fear you’re making too many sacrifices and not getting enough in return?
- Do you feel like everyone else has the secret formula and you’re still trying to crack the code?
If so, I just want you to know you’re not alone.
I Know How You Feel
I know what it feels like to be in over your head – to one day decide you want to ‘start a blog’ – but deep down really want to start a business.
I know how overwhelming it can be to learn all the new skills that you need just to get started. Not to mention the time it takes to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.
Not only that, I know it’s hard to know who to trust when it comes to learning all this stuff.
I’ve been there and done that.
After blogging for almost three years, here are a few things that I am sure of:
- There is no magic formula for blogging or online business success.
- You can do exactly what someone else does and not get the same results they got.
- If you think that starting a blog is an easy way to make money, you’re wrong.
I’m going to be completely honest with you. If you want to make money online, it’s not easy.
You’re going to need to learn a lot of things. You’re going to need to try again when you fail. You need to have grit and you need to be in it for the long haul.
If you decide to stick around and learn a few things from me and the information I share on this site, I would be pleased as punch.
Here are a few things you might be interested to know about me.
- I started my first blog almost 3 years ago after I learned that blogging was a way to drive traffic to an online business – like selling t-shirts with Facebook ads. Lol.
- I have a 9-to-5 corporate job as an IT manager where I manage multi-million dollar technology projects and I’m married with three kids and two pets. So, I blog in my “spare” time. (Like I have spare time, right?!)
- I never once considered starting my own business until I had kids in my mid-thirties and realized…
- They grow up way too fast.
- I’d love to be home when they are.
- Kids are expensive!
- I have another blog at chantelarnett.com.
If you’re new to my site (and you probably are if you’re on this page), I’d love for you to leave a comment below (on this page) letting me know why you’re here and what you want to achieve with your blog or online business.
I’m not talking about how you help people . I’ve been around the blogging world long enough to know that there are very few people starting blogs just to be helpful. Let’s be honest here…
For most of us, and I’m sure for you, there is a bigger goal. There’s some kind of vision you have for your life that makes the idea of blogging or running an online business appeal to you. Whatever that is, I would love to hear about it.
From a more practical standpoint, here are a few ways that you connect with me directly.
- Leave a comment or question on this page below. (I really hope you will.)
- Get emails from me. “No sneaky bribes” – just sign up below to get new posts, tips & deals.
- Email me at [email protected] or use the form on the Contact Me page.
No sneaky bribes to get your email address…
Sign up to get blogging and online business tips delivered straight to your inbox + get notified of deals on done-for-you content, business tools and blogging resources.